Auto Optimizer Booster Battery Saver Apk Free Download For Android
Auto Optimizer Paid One of the best Auto Optimizer Booster Battery Saver apps for your Android phone and tablet, made by the HDM Dev Team for $ 0.99 and available for use in the Google Marketplace.
Looking to save your battery life while using your smartphone? Look no further than the Auto Optimizer Booster Battery Saver! This small and discreet app automatically adjusts settings on your phone to help conserve power, so you can stay connected and focused throughout the day.
Some features of the Android Auto Optimizer app:
- Automatically optimize your device to keep it on task
- Easy to use, very efficient, faster-processing speed
- Instant optimization with just a touch of the Home button>
- Achieve smooth operation on your device
- Display memory and battery information in the status bar or overlay
- Equipped with a powerful battery protection function. Battery life will be significantly improved
- Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches
- Ability to adjust auto-optimization mode and details
- Advanced settings for in-play display
- Instant optimization with just one touch on shortcuts
- Achieve the fastest possible processing speed by eliminating unnecessary processes
- Flexible settings to suit your smartphone usage, including fine-tuning auto-settings
- Check detailed information about the status of your device, including the ability to display the remaining memory
[Free memory / clear cache / clear history]
- – Run when the home button is pressed
- – Run when the screen is off
- – Run based on memory consumption rate
- – Run at a set time interval
- – Manually run with just one touch on the shortcut keys
- [Battery protector]
- Depending on the device and usage, battery consumption can be reduced by about 1/10 to 1/3 while the screen is off.
- [Show memory information]
- Display the amount of free memory or free memory (in%) or the amount of memory consumed or memory consumed (in%) on the status bar or overlay
- [Show battery information]
- Display the remaining battery charge in the status bar
- [Super free memory]
- When free memory is very low, the Android operating system terminates running processes.
- The “Ultra memory release” feature uses this method to free memory.