Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro is a powerful programming environment for scientists and engineers working with sensors. It offers a wide range of features to help you create, configure, and manage your sensors, and it integrates with other software tools to make data analysis easier. Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro can be used to measure physical phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound pressure level, or light intensity.
Introduce About Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro
Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro Useful for STEM training, academia, and industry, uses device sensor inputs to collect, record, and export data in comma-separated value (CSV) format via a shared CSV file. Data can be plotted or displayed digitally against the elapsed time. Users can export data for further analysis on a spreadsheet or drawing tool. It also produces tones, colors, and a stroboscope. Visit www.vieyrasoftware.net for a variety of practical ideas for STEM training. In multiple recordings, users select one or more sensors to collect data simultaneously. These files can be easily named before export or stored in the device’s internal memory for easy organization and retrieval. Additional features include the ability to record data with time or elapsed time, select a comma or component as the CSV determiner, change the line width on charts, change the relative sensor collection rate, and hold the page at all times
Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro additional features:
A menu allows the user to generate the following (depending on the capabilities of the user’s mobile device):
(1) G-Force meter – Fn / Fg ratio (x, y, z and / or total). Automatic calibration to (0, 0, 1); Medium movement; Kalman filter
(2) Linear accelerometer – acceleration (x, y and / or z). Automatic calibration to (0, 0, 0); Moving Average
(3) Gyroscope – radial velocity (x, y and / or z). Automatic calibration to (0, 0, 0); Moving Average
(4) Barometer – atmospheric pressure; Manual calibration by selecting offset values. Moving Average
(5) Roller Bearing – G-Force measurement, linear accelerometer, gyroscope and barometer
(6) Thermometer – relative humidity
(7) Thermometer – temperature
(8) Proximeter – Periodic motion and timer (timer and pendulum modes)
(9) Ruler – the distance between two points
(10) Magnetometer – magnetic field strength (x, y, z and / or total). Automatic calibration to (0, 0, 0); Manual login to set alert; Moving Average
(11) Compass – the direction of the magnetic field and the surface of the bubble
(12) GPS – Latitude & Longitude, Longitude, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Number of Satellites
(13) Slope gauge – azimuth, roll, ground
(14) Photometer – Manual calibration of light intensity by selecting compensation values. Moving Average
(15) Color Detector – Detects HEX colors inside a small rectangle on the screen through the camera.
(16) Sound meter – sound intensity
(17) Tone Detector – Frequency and sound of music
(18) Oscilloscope (audio) – Relative waveform and amplitude
(19) Spectrum Analyzer (Audio) – Graphic FFT
(20) Spectrometer (audio) – FFT waterfall
How To Use Sensor Suite Pro:
getting started with the app and getting the most out of it Getting Started Using the Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro For more information about the Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro, consult the following pages: Online help for this product This is an electronic version of a printed manual.
Sensor Suite Pro Tips:
some advice on how to get the most out of the app Getting Started Using the Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro For more information about the Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro, consult the following pages Online help for this product This is an electronic version of a printed manual.
Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro Apk Free Download For Android
Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro Apk is an amazing application that allows you to measure physical quantities like velocity, acceleration, force, and pressure. This application is equipped with a variety of sensors that can be used for different purposes. The sensors included in the app are Linear Acceleration Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and Orientation Sensor.